GuestJoy is looking for a backend developer who cares about clients and their well-being. You will be part of a team, who works with hotels all over the world and your responsibility will be searching for new opportunities to present GuestJoy. You can expect interesting technical challenges. Our platform is built on Laravel and node.js. Docker containers on Amazon EC2, load balancer, MongoDB, SES and other goodies. You’ll be working with the latest technologies and with solid argumentation, you can bring in your own favourites.
- Previous working experience as a Laravel/Symphony developer for 2 years
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- Solid track record in working with API-s
- Linux and AWS experience
- Project management skills
- Self-motivated and initiative
- You’re equally comfortable leading projects with internal and external teams, and rolling up your sleeves, and digging into the details yourself.
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Being part of a start-up environment with a lot of freedom
- No BS culture
- Remote work option
- Career & growth opportunities
- Company team events abroad
Location: Estonia (partial remote possible)
GuestJoy CRM enables hoteliers to supercharge their guest marketing. With GuestJoy they can create their perfect digital guest journey for guests to online check-in, order services, and write feedback straight from their smartphones. GuestJoy is now part of Siteminder.
Siteminder is the world’s leading hotel commerce platform, a global travel tech player that revolutionised hotel distribution.
After humble beginnings in a rented apartment in the Sydney suburbs in 2006, we have grown into a global tech company, with close to a 1000 staff on 6 continents and over 100 million reservations processed through our systems every year. Today, over 33,000 hoteliers around the globe trust SiteMinder to grow their hotel business using our software.
In 2022, Siteminder was ranked #1 at the Hotel Tech People’s choice awards by over 11,000 hoteliers across 120 countries, a testament to the hard work, creativity and ingenuity of our people and the quality of our products.
We have big plans for the future, join us and help drive the hotel tech revolution.