Here we are, our amazing team celebrating another happy year in GuestJoy. The great news is 📢: that we are expanding!
GuestJoy is looking for a junior developer (integrations, API) who cares about clients and their well-being. You will be part of a team that works with some of the top hotels worldwide.
Location: Tallinn, Estonia or remote
Your role will be working with different APIs to integrate GuestJoy into other platforms. You can expect interesting technical challenges. You get to work with different API-s and truly understand their inner workings. You will be solving more complex support cases and implementing minor changes to the system. Our platform is mainly built on node.js but we have Laravel and .Net. We use Amazon EC2, Docker, MongoDB, SES, and other goodies. You’ll be working with the latest technologies and with solid argumentation, you can bring in your own favourites. As things are in continuous motion, expect a lot of change in your daily activities.
Who you are
- Self-motivated and initiative
- You have a strong interest in back-end development
- You are very adaptive. This is a startup, so things can change very fast.
- You are a pragmatic idealist
- You like dealing with people and solving issues
- You speak fluent English
What we offer
- Space for and encouragement towards experimentation and learning from mistakes
- A lot of freedom
- A “No-BS” culture
- Open-minded policy towards technology-related decisions and ideas
- Remote work if needed
- Awesome team