Want to be part of an ambitious and youthful team rocking in the hospitality world? Now is your chance!
GuestJoy provides a guest communication platform for hotels. They can send out welcome emails, upsell services, collect feedback, manage reviews from a single solution. We have more than 300 hotels in 17 countries using the GuestJoy solution.
This will provide you with working experience in a rapidly growing startup and being part of building something brand new. If you are an ambitious person and you have a spark in your eyes to do something great, come join us.
GuestJoy is looking for a Marketing Manager with a strong background in marketing digital products and growth marketer. Your role will be leading GuestJoy marketing – developing the marketing strategy and overseeing its execution across multiple channels to boost GuestJoy’s growth.
- You have 3+ years experience within a similar role in marketing digital products on a global scale
- You know how to bring a brand into new markets
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to analyze relevant data from multiple sources to make well-informed decisions
- You have excellent communication skills
- Your English is impeccable
- You feel comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment (startup experience is a big advantage)
- You are performance-oriented and results-driven, always keen to find creative ideas, take initiative and experiment
- Develop and refine marketing and growth strategy for GuestJoy in a niche market
- You own the marketing function
- Develop and execute PR & communication, product marketing, and email marketing campaigns
- Drive analysis and market data-driven decisions on new marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Oversee all product and external communications
- Work on establishing our visibility in a niche market
- Work with regional partners
- Competitive salary
- Being part of a startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- Remote office possibilities
- Gym benefits
- Fun and supportive multinational team
If you have any questions related to the Marketing Manager position send us an email at email@example.com.