These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://guestjoy.com and any related services provided by GuestJoy.
By accessing https://guestjoy.com, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by GuestJoy.
We, GuestJoy, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 5 October 2021.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service GuestJoy provides;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to GuestJoy and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by GuestJoy at any time.
- Certain features of the Site or the Services are associated with charges or fees (“Charged Services”). For use of such Service you may purchase access to the following plans
- Subscription plan. All charges and fees are listed in EUR unless expressly identified otherwise. You agree to pay any applicable charges and fees associated with your use of the Services either by upfront quarter payment for the entire value of Subscription or in monthly instalments.
- To access the parts of the Services that are associated with charges and fees, you must provide requested details and follow applicable billing procedures. Billing procedures are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. By providing a payment method, you represent that you are authorized to use the payment method you provided and that the information provided by you is true and accurate. GuestJoy accounts are billed in advance and are non-refundable. Exact fee and schedule will be listed under your profile. There will be no refunds or credits for partial use of Service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, refunds for unused features, or refunds for failures or inaccessibility of Service due to circumstances beyond GuestJoy control. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features. GuestJoy does not accept any liability for such loss. GuestJoy reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Services for nonpayment. If your Subscription is terminated for any reason, you are still liable for a remaining unpaid period of your Subscription if your Subscription is purchased on monthly basis. GuestJoy may recover such payments due and in that case you will bear all the expenses related to such recovery or/and debt collection.
You retain your intellectual property ownership rights over content you submit to us for publication on our website. We will never claim ownership of your content, but we do require a license from you in order to use it.
The license you grant us can be terminated at any time by deleting your content. However, to the extent that we (or our partners) have used your content in connection with commercial or sponsored content, the license will continue until the relevant commercial or post has been discontinued by us.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, GuestJoy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall GuestJoy or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if GuestJoy or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. GuestJoy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
GuestJoy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by GuestJoy of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
You may cancel the Services at any time, with or without cause by informing us 30 days in advance. You understand and accept that by cancelling the Services: i) you may not receive a refund; ii) you may be obligated to pay all charges due until the end of the subscription;
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
From time to time, GuestJoy may revise, amend or otherwise change these Terms without prior notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service periodically for changes. You agree that your use of the Services after the effective date of such change will constitute your consent to the revised, amended, or otherwise changed Terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you must stop using the Services.